25 Two-Piece Swimsuits Reviewers With "Big Boobs" Swear By - BuzzFeed

The bikini top is UPF 50, fade-resistant, chlorine-safe, and sunscreen- and oil-resistant. They recommend hand-washing the garment.

Wild Isles is a woman-owned small business based in Minneapolis that creates swimsuits constructed with sustainably, ethically made materials.

Promising review: "My chest is very heavy, and I normally wear a 38 DD. I just reached my mid-40s, and after being a mom and through weight gain and weight loss over the decades, I really needed a bikini top that would give me good support and stay put and give my chest a little oomph. This bikini top is gorgeous! It fits perfectly, and will fit even if I gain or lose weight. It's sexy but not super revealing. The fabric is so soft! I am very self-conscious in a bikini, but this top pushes me to get over that, because it's so beautiful and comfortable." —Melody C

Get the bikini top from Wild Isles for $95 (available in sizes 1–4+, which accommodates cup sizes D–H, and 10 colors).

Check out the Wild Isles' bikini bottoms here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Trail Running Shoes For All Types Of Terrain - Forbes

girls clothes

"polo jeans" - Google News